Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2007

A message for you from God



"I know you are human. Humans are not perfect. I made you that way. And I love you anyway. In fact, that's why I love you - because you are not perfect. I already had perfection before I created you. What I want from creation is an imperfect world that strives to improve, filled with human beings that fail, get up, and move ahead. By being imperfect but persevering nevertheless, you have fulfilled the purpose of your creation. You have achieved the one thing that I can't do without you - you have brought the perfect God into an imperfect world.

Thanks.

With love,
God"

I'm not sure who the first person was to receive this message to pass along to the rest of us, but thank you!
Thank you to user DSee
at Morguefile.com for the amazing photo

No comments: