|Write your questions, then post them where you'll see them!|
When you ask yourself a question, your mind will search for an answer. It's human nature. So if you flub up and then say (Heaven forbid!!) to yourself, "Why am I such an !d!0t?" Your mind will rush to answer that question--confirming and strengthening an idea that's not so good. But wait! This principle works for the good too! Ask yourself, "What small thing can I do to move in the direction of my dreams?" and your mind will give you some answers. Good news, right? Now we just have to figure out the best questions to ask so that we get the answers that will build us in ways that are positive. Here are some ideas that come to mind, and as always, I'd love to hear your ideas (leave a comment and help others who read this post).
- What can I do that will support my health?
- Who do I love?/Who loves me? (Try this as you're going to sleep and think of the names of people who love you/who you love starting with A all the way to Z)
- What is my intuition telling me about ______?
- Who do I need to forgive? (Then, do the forgiving, or at least "pretend" to forgive to start your own inner healing.)
- What am I grateful for?
- How can I transform & elevate the meaning that I am giving to this action?
- How can i do what I'm about to do in an elevated way?
- Who will this benefit? (these questions are from a podcast by R. Zelig Pliskin)
- What am I living for?
- How am I going to get there? (these questions are from R. Noach Weinberg)
So, what are the questions you ask yourself, or your kids, or your spouse, or employees, or...?