A love note doesn't have to be mushy. It can even be a simple thank you note to someone that helped you out or touched you in some way.
Love notes in five easy steps:
1. Get a paper
2. Get a pen or pencil
3. Focus your heart's intention
4. Write something simple (see examples below)
5. Give it away to the person you wrote it for
Examples of what you can write:
- I love you so much
- I really appreciate having you in my life
- You're such a great friend
- I'm so proud of you
- You're doing great
- Here's a little hug for you, with love
- Thank you for being you
- You're the best
You can do this.
On your mark...
P.S. An unexpected piece of candy with a kind word can work too.