Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Online Parenting Retreat for Moms

I'm really excited to share that later this month I'm presenting at an online event for moms. And you can attend any or all of the workshops for free, or, you can sign up and receive a whole bunch of bonuses, recordings of every single workshop (and transcripts if reading is easier) and chances to to win spa products!


Not only am I presenting one of the workshops, I plan on attending, the list of speakers and topics is awesome! I'd love to hear from you if you will be at my workshop (not all the presenters are up on the website yet, so if you don't see me, don't worry).  
My workshop will be Thursday night, May 27 at 11 PM EST
But you don't have to leave home to connect. It's all online. Please be sure to write down the information about my workshop and make sure you "translate" the time into your correct time zone so you can be there with me live!


Here's my workshop info:
“Transforming Tough Times into Triumph“
~Real tools you can use right now~
Your Host: Laya Saul, author of the award winning, inspirational book,
“You Don’t Have to Learn Everything the Hard Way”
“If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.” Everyone has challenges in life but just because things feel hard now doesn’t mean you are stuck. “Aunt” Laya will show you how to get unstuck and move into healing, comfort, and joy. This workshop is not theory; it is practical information and useful tools you can start using right now!

  • Learn the two keys to the power of transformation
  • Easy to use tools to shift from bummed to brilliant
  • Simple “how to” to use mind, body, and emotions to lift your spirits
I hope to "see" you there!
Love,
Aunt Laya

No comments: