Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Staying connected

Welcome to all the mom's from Ellen's Online Parenting Retreat. If you're here to sign up for my e-newsletter please just click here and I'll be happy to stay in touch with you! And if you're a regular and you didn't know about the e-newsletter (or ezine), it would be great to connect with you that way too!

Quote for the day:
"The greatest problem of communication 
is the illusion that it has been accomplished."
~George Bernard Shaw
Love,
Aunt Laya

1 comment:

Mary ann said...

Hello Laya,

As always I am enjoying your blogs and I thank you for putting your peaceful thoughts for the world to share. Laya can I request a topic of discussion from you, because I want to hear what you have to say. That is "Marriage" , although, I am happily married for the past 20 years, I meet so many people,specially woman who have such hard lives in their marriages. So, may I please request this topic from you and your thoughts. Thank you and many blessing to you sweet lady. yours, Mary Ann